ECC is an ERP Software/Solution provided by the company SAP SE. And ECC stands for ERP Central Component. Our consultants have a deep understanding of SAP applications and ERP's, including the latest release of SAP Enterprise Control Component (ECC). NexInfo's expertise in SAP implementations and provided services aids businesses in faster implementations and at a lower cost compared to competitors
- Reduction in sales order processing costs.
- Reduced time to calculate selling price.
- Increased Cash Flow
- Savings result due to access to real-time transaction information by all authorized users
- Reduced request-to-quote time.
- Reduced order-to-delivery time.
- Reduced delivery-to-invoice time.
- Reducing the number of days sales outstanding (DSO) by freeing-up capital (I.e., reduced working capital; free cash flow).
- Reduce the amount of borrowed funds required.
- Increase investment potential.
1. FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING & CONTROLLING
SAP Financial Accounting (FI) & Controlling (CO) are two separate modules aiding in the enhanced management of financial transactions within enterprises, and supporting the process works of planning, reporting, and monitoring business operations.
The Financial Accounting module aids employees to better manage information involved with any financial and business transactions on a single collaborative system. While providing a flexible system and function, the SAP FI module consolidates data for diverse business transactions and legal requirements, gathering a real-time financial position of an enterprise within their market. The Controlling module involves methods to view and organize costs that are required for financial reporting; and enables professionals to plan, track, perform, and report their costs.
2. SALES & DISTRIBUTION
SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) enhances the management of all transactions ranging from enquiries, proposals, quotations, pricing, and more; and aids inventory control and operational management, consisting of master data and system configuration.
The SAP SD module includes; master data, sales support, sales, shipping and transportation, billing, credit management, sales information systems, and more.
3. MATERIAL MANAGEMENT
SAP Material Management (MM) enhances the process of managing required materials, processed and produced throughout an enterprise. Multiple procurement processes may be managed in collaboration with master data alignment, consumption-based planning, purchasing, inventory management, invoice verification, and more.
- More powerful application featuring more advanced user options, suited for power users and complex financial transactions.
- Full inventory management, including goods issues and stock adjustments.
- Ability to automatically generate requisitions based on MRP.
- Standard P2P volume reporting.
- Full access to keyed invoice details, and scanned images where available.
4. PRODUCE TO PAY
5. PRODUCT PLANNING
SAP Production Planning (PP) is an important module that includes software designed specifically for production planning and management, consisting of master data, system configuration, and transactions to accomplish plan procedures for production.
- SAP PP collaborates with master data, sales and operations planning, distribution resource planning, material requirements planning, Kanban, product cost planning and more
- Allows companies to work towards production management
6. HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
SAP Human Capital Management (HCM) aids in aligning employees with an organizations goals and objectives; The HCM software automates key HR processes for improving productivity and creates greater business value.
- Provides a set of tools to effectively manage employees
- Automates all core Human Resource processes
- Increases efficiency, ensures compliance, and reduces costs