IT APPLICATION & INTEGRATION PROJECTS
Integration Projects are meant to exchange data between two or more applications or systems. Primary objective of data integration includes streamlining of business operations and improving quality by eliminating redundant data entry. Usually enterprise application integration is a collection of technologies and services which form a middleware to enable integration of systems and applications across an enterprise. Enterprise application integration is the process of linking multiple applications within a single interface to simplify and automate business processes to the greatest extent possible.
- Preserve and leverage existing information technology systems.
- Bridge diverse “islands of automation”
- Purchase and integrate “best of breed” offered by independent software vendors
- Integrate systems by sharing methods (composite applications).
- Provide a change-as- grow go approach.
- Deep integration and management layers offered by vendors.