Job Title: Systems Analysts (Multiple Openings)
- Responsible for collection and definition of requirements, detailing high level process design of systems, and providing integrated solutions encompassing applications, infrastructure and Helpdesk streams for IT services in SAP HCM Payroll and Time domain.
- Design and document payroll business requirements and configure SAP HCM payroll solutions.
- Work with configurations/UAT processes with demos and presentations.
- Work with SF replications, NGA, ADP, and SAP Payroll.
- Provide support for SAP HCM implementation in HOPS Portal, Time and Payroll.
- Act as DPA (Defect Prevention Analyst) for quality Team responsible for project documents maintained in SVN Tool and communications; deliverables.
- Support various SLA based systems for Incident Management; Service Management. Identify appropriate technology requirements, document risks; aid in eliminating complexities in projects.
- Employ appropriate networking, technical techniques to ensure customer/prospect requirements are met.
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing in workshops with different Teams.
- Work with SAP HR, SAP US PAYROLL, SOLUTION MANAGER, SERVICE NOW, SAP SUCCESSFACTORS (EMPLOYEE CENTRAL), ADP TIME AND PAYROLL, MS WORD, POWERPOINT, EXCEL. 40 hrs/wk.
- Must have Master degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Electr Engineering, Business Administration, or a related field (will accept a Bachelors degree plus 5 years of progressive post baccalaureate experience in lieu of a Master.
- Must have 1 year experience (or 1 year experience as Software Engineer, Consultant, or related occupation).
- Must have 1 year of experience designing and documenting payroll business requirements and configuring SAP HCM payroll solutions; Working with configurations/UAT processes with demos and presentations; Employing appropriate networking, technical techniques to ensure customer/prospect requirements are met; Participating in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing in workshops with different Teams.
- Must be willing to travel/relocate to unanticipated locations throughout the US on short notice for extended periods of time.
Salary: $138,195 – $150,000/year
Email or Mail resume with ID#428 to [email protected], or Nexinfo Solutions, Inc.,
615 W. Civic Center Drive, Suite 300, Santa Ana, CA 92701.