S&OP & Cloud Executive Sessions Chicago
Join us in Chicago, IL on October 17, 2017 for S&OP and Cloud Executive Education Sessions Conducted by Cloud & Supply Chain Experts! Click here to register.
Networking Breakfast (7:30 – 8 a.m. PT)
Session 1 – Sales & Operations Planning (8 a.m. – 12 p.m. PT)
Presented by M. Cavale, S&OP expert and VP of Technical Services, who has implemented S&OP processes at all levels and has extensive industry experience including high technology, food, retail and pharmaceuticals, this session will teach you how to achieve operational excellence via your S&OP processes.
- Overview of Sales & Operations Planning
- Overview of Demand Planning & Forecasting
- Overview of Supply Planning and Inventory Planning
- Overview of Finance in S&OP
- S&OP Cadence and Best Practices
- Achieving Operational Excellence
Networking Lunch (12 – 1 p.m. PT)
Session 2 – Journey to the Cloud (1 – 4:30 p.m. PT)
Presented by S. Saha, Oracle EBS and Cloud Expert & NexInfo Solution Architect, who has spent 17 years helping companies create intelligent supply chains and designed and implement/support Oracle solutions in process and discrete manufacturing environments.
- Why Oracle Cloud?
- Oracle Cloud Overview (SaaS, PaaS and IaaS)
- Oracle Cloud Deployment Models
- SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS Capabilities
- Oracle Cloud Roadmap
- Data Conversions & Opening Balances Loading Strategies
- Cloud Implementation/Migration Methodology
- Challenges in Migrating to Cloud
- Preparing for the Move to Cloud
- Cloud Project Schedules